February 9, 2018
Regional Account Manager
ACT audiovisual provides technology solutions for the Live Event and Sales and Integration segments of the markets we serve. ACTav is a fresh, new and rapidly growing company currently providing services in Saskatchewan and British Columbia and seeking to expand our offerings into Calgary, Edmonton, Regina and Winnipeg. As a Regional Account Manager, you will contact potential clients, assess client needs, generate proposals and negotiate partnership agreements.
To accomplish this, you will:
• Utilize company CRM tools to maintain a list of leads and prospects,
• Participate in professional development including manufacturer training and complete courses through
• Follow-up on leads generated by team members in other regions.
• Attend and strategically participate in community and business groups (Chambers of Commerce, MPI, etc.)
• Schedule meetings and demonstrations with potential clients & partners
• Maintain accurate and complete database of client information to ensure clients personal preferences are
• Work with marketing to promote social media and internet presence of the company.
• Actively maintain a relationship with each client to ensure and changes in positions or preferences are
immediately reflected in the clients file.
• You enjoy working with people, meeting new people, and helping those people solve their technology
• Customer Service isn’t a cliché, it’s how you treat every interaction. You strive to make sure you meet
the clients needs inside each interaction. You define customer service as ensuring that ACTav products
and services always meet or exceed client expectations.
• You have a track record of successful outbound sales experience. Meeting new people, presenting to groups,
and attending business functions are second nature. You could do it in your sleep, as long as people
didn’t mind the pajamas.
• Competitive self-starter who is energized by providing solutions to solve client problems.
• You enjoy working with technology, organizing live events from conferences to weddings, or designing
boardrooms and meeting rooms to meet the needs of clients and guests.
• You are professional, well dressed, and enthusiastic!
Perks that we offer
• Commission based pay structure with no caps or ceiling.
• Customer Service and Performance Bonuses
• Large dedicated market area.
• Work from home, on your own schedule. No more punching a clock or missing your child’s basketball game.
• All required tools are provided, Phone, Laptop, Software, Price Lists.
• Earn your way, all expenses paid, to Infocomm in Orlando or Las Vegas.
• All technology training provided with access to unlimited courses and manufacturer training.
• Eligible for all future incentives, as they become available, including health and dental, retirement,
profit sharing, etc.
• A fun, challenging, exciting and ever-changing work environment.
• Work with a team, rather than “for a company
TO APPLY, SEND A COVER LETTER TELLING US WHY YOU WOULD BE AMAZING FOR THIS POSITION TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!